Organization: National Health Mission – Tamil Nadu
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job Description (Software Programmer)
|Name of the Organisation||National Health Mission – Tamil Nadu|
|Reporting Officer||Mission Director, National Health Mission – TN|
|Name of the Position||Software Programmer|
|Number of Positions||Three (3)|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
National Health Mission – Tamil Nadu is seeking applications from eligible candidates for Three position of Software Programmer for its State Programme Management Unit at Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
National Health Mission Tamil Nadu (NHM-TN) is the umbrella programme of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India to assure universal access to equitable, affordable and quality health care which is accountable and at the same time responsive to the needs of the people and works towards reduction of child and maternal deaths as well as population stabilization, gender equity and demographic balance.
As a Software Programmers, the overall objective is to write software coding for the application under National Health Mission – Tamil Nadu,
- Maintain / coding the HMIS application – HMS, MIS, CMS and other applications developed by NHM irrespective of the language used to develop the software application.
- Develop, test and deploy any other application as and when requested by the Mission Director, NHM
- Designing / modification of the UI / UX for the existing or to be developed application
- Develop api for integrating the applications of NHM with any other applications
- Carry out functional, performance, Load, security testing etc. or support external agency in carrying out these tests.
- Any other responsibility that may arise from time to time
- He / She shall maintain a diary of activities performed by him / her each day and submit it to the Controlling Officer once in a week.
Timely accomplishment of task and responsibilities, regular reporting, provide situational analysis, achieve key deliverables and provide support to strengthen and implement key elements of the Programme assigned.
Qualifications and experience
- BE / B.Tech / M.Sc(CS / IT ) / MCA / M.Tech
- Minimum 3 years’ Experience
- Experience in Software Code Development for Web and Mobile Apps / Automated Software deployment in physical server, cloud infrastructure for major projects and have proficiency in version control systems like Git/SVN/CVS
- Proficient in deployment tools like Puppet, Ansible etc. Log analysis tools like Grafna, Kibana etc. Docker / Container based development platforms.
- Proficient in application stacks like LAMP, JBoss, .Net, MEAN, etc. Programming languages like Php, Java, .Net, Angular JS, Python, R, Shell Script, Ruby etc.,
- Knowledge in native mobile application development would be necessary.
- Idea of NoSQl solutions would be an added advantage.
- Should be well informed of the latest technology development in hardware and software.
- Experience in Application development / data handling and processing on technology platforms like ESRI ArcGIS / ERDAS etc. will be preferred.
- Experience in designing web sites / portal projects.
- Must posses detailed knowledge and experience of using Open-Source Design tools and technologies like GIMP, InkSpace, MyPaint etc. Authority tools like NotePad++, Eclipse, SubLimeText, Atom, etc.
- Must possess knowledge in quality assurance, test planning, testing techniques, reporting and resolving the errors, querying databases, operating a test automation tool, programming a test. Etc.
- Proficient in testing tools like Jmeter, etc and Bug tracking tools like Bugzilla etc.
- Proficient in finalisation of the User Acceptance Process and criteria.
- Ability to do performance and security testing for web and mobile applications.
Travel and subsistence:
The Software Programmers will submit monthly/applicable updated report to the State Data Manager (e-Governance).
The workstation of Software Programmers is at National Health Mission- Tamil Nadu, State Programme Management Unit, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Period of contract:
11 Months-extendable based on annual performance evaluation.
The contract can be terminated by either party giving a notice of one month in writing.
The Software Programmerswill be paid a consolidated monthly salary as per NHM-TN norms (Rs.23,000/-)*. The software programmer shall not be entitled to any other benefits, payments, subsidy, compensation or pension. The consultant shall not be exempt from taxation and shall not be entitled to reimbursement of any taxes which may be levied as per existing rules on the remuneration received.
*Fee offered within the band will be commensurate qualification and experience.
No Age Limit (as on last date of receiving of applications).
Please ensure to mention post applied for on the application form, without which the application form will not be accepted.
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune
- GIS Jobs in Chennai
- GIS Jobs in Jaipur
|Job Category||Computer Science, IT|