- Organization: Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
- Last date: Sept 10, 2021 by 5 PM.
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for Project Associate position(s) as per the details given below for the consultancy/research project(s) under the Prof Arun Kumar, Principal investigator, Department of Hydro and Renewable Energy, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
- Title of project: Technical Assistance on Pumped Hydro Plants in India
- Sponsor of the project: M/s Azure Power India Private Limited, New Delhi
- Project position(s) and number: Project Associate – 1 no.
- Qualifications: M.Sc. (Geography) with specialization Diploma / Degree in remote sensing and GIS having minimum 10 year experience.
- Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- to 60,000/- + HRA
- Duration: 9 months
- Job description:
(i) To assistance in identification and evaluation of Pumped storage schemes using remote sensing and GIS
(ii) To undertake site visit for ground trothing,
(iii) Analyzing, interpretation, GIS analysis
(iv) Report preparation assistance
- Candidates before applying for the position should ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- Candidates should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post:
• Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
• Experience including research, industrial field and others.
• Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
- Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
The last date for application to be submitted only by email to office of Principal Investigator is Sept 10, 2021 by 5 PM.
Name and signature
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com of Principal Investigator
*To be uploaded on IIT Roorkee website and copy may be sent to appropriate addresses by PI for wider circulation.
Official Notification: Click Here