- Company : Experion Technologies
- Location: Kochi/Trivandrum/Bangalore/Remote
- Experience: 10+ Years
- Mandatory Skills: Python, (Django/Flask), GIS, DevOps,AWS/Azure development
Job Description (Python/GIS Architect):
- Strong experience in developing and designing solution using Python frameworks (Flask/Django)
- Good technical experience in executing large scale projects in Production
- Strong understanding of GIS concepts and experience in developing/designing solutions for spatial data management or representation using Python
- Proficiency in SQL databases (preferably PostgreSQL)
- Good experience in developing high performing geo-spatial solutions.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and systems such as Scrum, Kanban
- Experience in architecting microservice based enterprise solutions using Python or other technologies such as .NET.
- Experience in technical leading and mentoring team members and set up effective practices.
- Good understanding of DevOps concepts and follow best practices
- Experience with cloud environments in AWS/Azure (optional)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, and release Python solutions to address business needs
- Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership to our development team
- Evaluate and recommend frameworks, technologies, and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform
- Senior-level code review
- Mentor and cross-train engineers in Python development and best practices
- Produce detailed specifications.
- Document design specifications and application architecture.
- Troubleshoot, maintain the core product software and databases and suggest improvements to ensure strong optimization.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Follow technology best practices.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools, if necessary.
For More Details: Click Here