- Organization: Central University of Tamil Nadu
- Location: THIRUVARUR, TAMIL NADU, -610 005
- Deadline: 15-04-2022
Job Description (Junior Research Fellow)
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) on contract basis to work in a time bound ICMR-DHR sponsored research project (R.11013/11/2021-GIA/HR) sanctioned to the undersigned at the Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Central University of Tamil Nadu
Details of the position:
Project Title: Climate variability and its impact on vector borne diseases-A GIS modelling of different climatic zones of India
Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) — 1 post
Monthly Fellowship: Rs. 31,000/- (for NET/GATE/qualified any national level exam) + 8% HRA
Tenure of Position: 2 years or till the completion of the project period, subject to satisfactory performance
Essential Qualification: Masters in Epidemiology and Public Health/ Geoinformatics/ Life Science/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Molecular biology/ Biotechnology / Geography and other relevant disciplines with minimum 55% and should have qualified NET/GATE/any national level exam.
Desirable: Experience with field data collection in vector borne diseases, GIS, disease modelling etc.
Documents to be sent to the Principal Investigator by email as a single attachment on or before 15-04-2022
- Filled in application in the format attached, covering letter, detailed curriculum vitae
- Self attested photocopies of certificates, degree and mark sheets
- Self attested copies of GATE/NET/any national level examination
- Self attested copies of experience certificates/ testimonials/ publications which the candidate may wish to bring to the knowledge of the selection committee.
Time and date of the online Interview: 10 am, 19th April, 2022 (Tentative, will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates)
- For further details regarding the project, please contact:
- Dr. Praveen Balabaskaran Nina (Principal Investigator, DHR)
- Assistant Professor, Malaria Research Laboratory
- Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Central University of Tamil Nadu Thiruvarur 610 005, Tamil Nadu.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Download Official Detailed Notification: Click Here
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune
|Job Category||Geo-informatics, Geography, Govt GIS Jobs, RS and GIS|